Privacy and Security Policy
Protection of user's data is a major concern for Exponor - Porto International Fair, whose aim is to guarantee the safety of our site users.
Data on users will be gathered, after they have agreed to it, by means of:
- Forms which entail the use of a login and personal password.
- Surveys and interviews.
- Internet surfing patterns (for instance, access time or the type of browser used).
Aim of information gathering
Identifying you as our user, thus personalizing available information and giving you access to restricted areas and contents of this site.
Property of the information
Exponor – Porto International Fair is solely responsible for data gathering and treatment.
Access to Information
- Access to information is limited. Data will only be supplied to third parties for marketing activities following authorization by the user.
- All entities who are directly or indirectly involved in information treatment must abide by existing legislation on personal data protection, especially as regards safety and confidentiality.
- Users may at any time alter their personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exponor – Porto International Fair will not be held responsible for the information included in this site which is connected to other external sites over which Exponor's services have no control whatsoever.